*** All proceeds from the sale of this artwork will be donated to organizations helping the island of St.Martin/St.Maarten recover from the devastation of Hurricane Irma ***
8" x 8"
Giclée print on Epson Hot Press paper, with 2" borders. 100% cotton, archival, ultrasmooth surface.
Giclée print mounted on solid ½" Birch plywood, ready to hang with keyhole slot on back. Handmade by humans in California.
Dear family and friends,
As you probably already know, hurricanes have devastated much of the Caribbean recently. One of the islands most affected by Hurricane Irma was my home: the sweet land of St.Martin/Maarten (SXM). The utter destruction, and the stories of fear, survival and loss are beyond imaginable. However, community will prevail through the hardest times and every little bit will help in the efforts to rebuild. You can help by purchasing a print, and/or please donate directly to these organizations:
- RebuildSXM are based in the Netherlands and are focused collecting donations for long-term initiatives (infrastructure, schools, hospital etc).
- K1 Britannia foundation, a local charity and grass-root projects, especially involving youth with a focus on social issues.
- St. Maarten Hospitality & Trade Association (SHTA) is a St. Maarten organization that has put together a relief effort to deliver badly-needed supplies and equipment to St Maarten.
- SXM Festival Go Fund Me is endorsed by the St Maarten Tourism Bureau.
- Art Saves Lives Foundation is conducting an initiative to help the island recover. They created two gift registries for the items needed: one at Costco and one at Walmart. They are asking people to purchase any of the items on the registry, which will be delivered to the people of St Maarten.
Thank you for your willingness to help!
Prints are made to order, please allow 5-8 days fabrication time. Questions? Contact email@example.com